Your new neighborhood.
Oklahoma City is routinely ranked as one of the most affordable places to live in the U.S., with a cost of living well below the national average. The Quail Springs area features one of the city’s major shopping malls and is a hub for all types of restaurants and retail options. Healthcare facilities and places of worship are also close by.
Getting around town is easy—especially when the Grand Tapestry shuttle can get you there with virtual door-to-door service. Because Quail Springs is centrally located, Grand Tapestry residents are never far from what’s happening in Oklahoma City:
- Concerts or sports events at the Chesapeake Energy Arena and Cox Convention Center
- Performance venues for the city’s theater, ballet and philharmonic organizations
- World-class National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma City Museum of Art and Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- Bricktown Entertainment District
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Myriad Botanical Gardens & Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory
- Professional, semi-professional and college sports teams; most notably, the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder
- Plenty of public and private golf courses
- Miles of public parks, trails and recreational areas