Included in your monthly rental are a variety of activities and services including an activities director, a scheduled fitness instructor and a dedicated team to make your move as easy and hassle free as possible. Local transportation will be provided on a scheduled basis and can be coordinated with the Community Director.
Your Grand Tapestry Team is committed to your well-being and will develop a detailed moving program that is customized for your specific needs and will address all the big, and little, details that go into moving. The staff at Grand Tapestry will help you with your entire moving process making it effortless. Those assistance services include:
- Selecting a local real estate agent to assist in selling your home
- Selecting qualified, careful and reputable mover and packers
- Coordinating and scheduling shutoff or transfer of utilities. Notifying gardeners, housekeepers and other vendors.
- Helping with downsizing, organizing and discarding items
- A move-in coordinator to assist in unpacking and setting up your new Grand Tapestry Home
Grand Tapestry at Quail Springs offers optional services to help make your life even easier.
- Arranging for Meal Service Delivery
- Handyman/Honey-do assistance