Your new neighborhood. A 55+ Community.
The Quail Springs area is one of Oklahoma City’s most desirable neighborhoods. The area is home to one of the city’s major shopping malls and is a hub for all types of restaurants, retail and entertainment options. World-class healthcare facilities and places of worship are also close by.
Getting around town is easy — especially when everything you need is in walking distance. Since Quail Springs is centrally located, Grand Tapestry members are never far from what’s happening in the greater Oklahoma City area:
- Concerts or sports events at the Chesapeake Energy Arena and Cox Convention Center
- Performance venues for the city’s theater, ballet and philharmonic organizations
- World-class National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, Oklahoma City Museum of Art and Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum
- Bricktown Entertainment District
- Oklahoma City Zoo
- Myriad Botanical Gardens & Crystal Bridge Tropical Conservatory
- Professional, semi-professional and college sports teams; most notably, the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder
- Plenty of public and private golf courses
- Miles of public parks, trails and recreational areas