Social and Wellness Programs
In addition to the services and amenities of the 55+ community, the Salus™ philosophy is integrated throughout Grand Tapestry at Quail Springs. Recognizing that your life is about more than just a beautiful apartment, Grand Tapestry at Quail Springs offer various programs, clubs and events built on the four components of wellness: physical, social, intellectual and spiritual.
Included in your monthly rental are a variety of programs and services including a programs director, a scheduled fitness instructor and a free transportation service. Local transportation will be provided on a scheduled basis and can be coordinated with the Community Director.
Your Grand Tapestry Team is committed to your well-being and will develop a detailed moving program that is customized for your specific needs and will address all the big, and little, details that go into moving. The staff at Grand Tapestry will help you with your entire moving process making it effortless. Those assistance services include:
- Selecting a local real estate agent to assist in selling your home
- Selecting qualified, careful and reputable mover and packers
- Coordinating and scheduling shutoff or transfer of utilities. Notifying gardeners, housekeepers and other vendors.
- Helping with downsizing, organizing and discarding items
- A move-in coordinator to assist in unpacking and setting up your new Grand Tapestry home
Grand Tapestry's 55+ community in Oklahoma City offers optional services to help make your life even easier.
- Arranging for Meal Service Delivery
- Handyman Assistance